Beans & Steams
An opportunity for ownership and growth!
Gross Profit (July 1st ’20 July 31st ’21)
Projected Gross Profit ’21
$414 (July 1st 20; – July 31st ’21)
Projected 2021 Gross Sales
610 Glover Road
Sidney, NE 69162
2 Assistant Managers and 11 Baristas
LaMarzocco Linea 3 Espresso Machine, 2 Mazer Grinders, 1 Precision Grind Grinder, Fetco Extractor + 2 station brewer, baking oven, 4′ refrigerated display case, 3 freezers, 4 refrigerators, Ice Machine, 2 blenders, conveyor toaster oven, 2 microwaves, panini maker, register system, back up I-Pad register system, sound system with microphones, Yamaha Keyboard and amp, furniture (seating for 39 inside), patio furniture (seating for 6)
Beans & Steams Coffee House is a locally built and owned business that sits right off Exit 59 of major Interstate I-80 and cross road Hwy 385. Exit 59 is the home of Sidney Nebraska, a passionate and caring community for which Beans & Steams Coffee House was built for! With 2 assistant managers and a world class award winning customer service team in place, much of the shop runs on its own.
Beans and Steams Coffee House was built using the traditional barista craft and the finest ingredients you can find. No skimping on quality here! With several secrets to both our process and products, including our espresso blend, our products and services have become famous! Our breakfast bagel sandwiches, bagels, scones and homemade muffins have also become famous, not only in the region, but to travelers from all over! And with over 85% of the business going through our quick, well located, and convenient drive thru, the transactions stack up all day long!
This 2,000 square foot location is set up to service the drive thru efficiently, however with beautiful décor including a lighted pergola, “magic fireplace” and room for 39 people inside and 6 outside this true Coffee “House” gives the community a nice place to gather with “chill” music playing throughout the house and outside all day and into the evening. (Friday and Saturday mornings we crank up “The oldies” because it’s time to celebrate the end of the week for most! It’s a fun and energetic atmosphere)
At 5:00 p.m., the lights are dimmed, the music changes to a chill jazz vibe and the premier wine and beers start to flow, turning “The House” into a quiet place to gather with family and friends over a nice glass of wine or craft beer.
Good family income potential if new owners work the business.
Check out our Facebook page!!! Click on the Facebook Icon at the bottom of the page.
- Year Established: Dec. 2019
- Location: 610 Glover Rd Sidney NE (right at two major crossroads of Hwy 385 and Interstate 80)
- Service Area: Sidney and surrounding community and all traffic traveling North, East, South and West
- Products: Specialty espresso drinks, smoothies, chai, fusion energy (Lotus) drinks, frappes, tea, baked goods, bagels, bagel sandwiches, wine, beer, charcuterie boards and more.
- Customers: Local community and travelers from far and wide. Over 2,000 loyalty accounts in register systems (Coffee Shop Manager)
- Lease: 2,000 sq. feet with competitive rate for prime interstate location in a newly renovated retail “mall” facility.
- Reason for Selling: Shop was built as a community “give back” project during an economic downturn due to Cabela’s buyout situation. The area economy has now bounced back and owners are now ready to pass it on to a community first-passion oriented owner.
- Personnel: 2 assistant managers and 11 baristas trained to do every task in the shop.
- Seller Training Period: 1 month full training and 3 months support. Owners will remain in the area and will be around for support.
- Growth Opportunities:
- Lunch & supper: Panini maker and recipes are ready to go, just have not implemented it yet (estimated $30k additional revenue per year).
- Retail product displays with coffee or wine products or new owners’ passion (estimated revenue per year……????????…….. depends on what new owner chooses).
- Space next door available for second business connected through wall for “combo” rental space special offer.
- Full bar with specialty drinks using all the 28 syrup flavors, espresso, cold brew and more to make drinks no one else has anywhere near this location! (Estimated revenue per year $7,000 – $20,000 per year) Beautiful Quartz bar is built and ready for this!
- Open Sundays (Estimated $41,000 in revenue per year if open from 7:00 a.m. till 1:00 pm.).
- Events such as wedding showers, baby showers, seminars, meet and greet events serving everything from smoothies for kids to premier wine for the business crowd (Estimated $6,000 per year revenue)
- Wine and craft beer event catering: Use special permits throughout the year or add a “K” for Catering to the current liquor license to host events using premier wine and craft beer that cannot be found locally at this time.
- And more, including: On line ordering, delivery, catering, off site events, etc., etc.
- Current Owner’s Responsibilities: High level operations, staffing, financial oversight.
- List Price: $250,000
- Gross Sales:
- 2020: $356,509
- 2021 projected:$480,857
- Gross Profit:
- July 2020 – July 2021: $229,406
- Projected 2021: $264,471
- Assets Included in Purchase – Beans & Steams Coffee House Brand. LaMarzocco Linea 3 Espresso machine, restaurant equipment, appliances, furniture, fixtures, piano keyboard & amp (for live entertainment), security cameras (with remote access), catering equipment, all inventory, office equipment, facility sound system w/ microphones for hosting events. Robust and easy to train register system made specifically for coffee shops (Coffee Shop Manager) and a seperate I-pad that is already set up as a back up register using the Square platform if the main register would go offline and is also used remotely for events and catering. And much more. This shop literally has everything included you need to take possession of the key and start having fun and make money doing it.
- Intangible Assets: Great location! High traffic area in front of location. High community support and engagement. Located in newly renovated retail mini mall. Across from world famous and highly visited Cabela’s Sporting Goods Retail store.
- Social Media and Search engines: A near perfect 5 star rating in all major social media and search engine platforms!! High ranking in search engines. “Google us” and check out the reviews!
- All financials up to date and in order using Quick Books.